Do physicians need a budget? The short answer - yes. The need for a budget doesn’t hinge on your pay stub. Instead, it’s about taking control of your finances and making every dollar work for you.
In this episode, I speak to Dr. Amanda Christian, a practicing physician and the co-founder of Money Over Milkshakes. Money Over Milkshakes is on a mission to provide personal finance content that is easy to digest, straightforward, and not influenced by sponsors or affiliates. Dr. Christian helps physicians figure out their personal finances, and I am sure there's a lot you're going to learn from our conversation.
In a nutshell, we speak about:
- How Dr. Christian got into the financial space despite being an OBGYN.
- Some of the financial mistakes that doctors commonly make.
- Dr. Christian's advice on how to wisely spend your first attending check.
- Dr. Christian's new book, The Physician's Guide to Finance.
... and so much more!
- If you’re ready to build a business that lets you live life and practice medicine on your own terms, check out the EntreMD Business School!
Featured in the show:
More from Doctors Changing Medicine: